Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
The Mendon Township Library was built in 1905 and is located in the picturesque village of Mendon, Michigan. Thank you to all our patrons who are braving the construction to visit us! We appreciate you! MTL's Summer Reading Club enjoyed another successful year. Thank you to everyone who participated. We enjoyed having you here! Go out and be a HERO!
What's Happening at the MTL:
- YOGA returns starting Monday, September 14th from 6-7. Join us in the lower level!
- ONE BOOK, ONE COUNTY talk with your librarian for more information. Details to follow.
- QUILTING/SEWING CLASS & KNITTING/CROCHETING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Whether you are new to any of the above or an experienced hand, please come join us! Click on the above link for more information or call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore some of the many cultural attractions throughout the state of Michigan. New locations were added for 2015 - check it out!
ON THE HORIZON:
- STORY TIME FOR PRESCHOOLERS & TODDLER'S with Ms. Jen is on summer break. We plan to resume Story Time again in the fall.
- INTERNATIONAL GAMES DAY@your library. Coming in NOVEMBER. More details to follow.
- CANVAS PAINTING CLASS. More details to follow!
- Classes on ESSENTIAL OILS. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
Check out our News & Events page for more information!
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere:
- Work and research from the office or from home, anytime
- Book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines