Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
What's Happening at the MTL:
- YOGA! Mondays at 6 pm. Please join us then in the lower level!
- CRAFTING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Join us in the lower level of the library for conversation and knitting, crocheting, quilting, or your own crafting. Call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME. The library will have story time on Wednesday mornings at 11:00. Bring your tots in for stories, crafts and snacks. Ms. Jen creates a fun-filled time for your children.
- Starting Wednesday, September 21 at 6 PM, we will meet in the lower level of the library for QUILTING. Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just wanting to learn to quilt, everyone is welcome. We even have a few extra sewing machines for you to use.
Plots & Pages
Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 6 p.m. Lower Level - Cookies too!
October 26, Wednesday, 6 pm: Essential Oils Make and Take. All About Thieves....
November 9, Wednesday, 6 pm: Snack & Splat! $25 per person. Come on out and paint with us. Makes great Christmas Presents. Sign up at the Library. Or on the Facebook page.
ON THE HORIZON (and coming up soon):
- As you begin back to school chores and fall clean up, remember your library has child appropriate books and reference materials to help your child succeed this year. Remember, if we don’t have a particular book here, we can order it in through the Michigan Electronic
EVENTS IN MICHIGAN:
- Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2016-2017 - check it out!
- The Outdoor Adventure Center (Michigan Department of Natural Resources) to MAP!
- Also NEW For 2016-2017: Seven Michigan National Park Service Destinations Included! Happy 100th Birthday, NPS!
- Click on MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS above for more information.
Killing the Rising Sun by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard Holt
Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton Flatiron
Hillbilly Elergy by J.D. Vance
In Such Good Company by Carol Burnett
Home by Harlan Coben
Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware Scout
Pirate by Clive Cussler
Nutshell by Ian McEwan
A Great Reckoning by Louise Penny
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: