Welcome to the Mendon Township Carnegie Library
The Mendon Township Carnegie Library was built in 1905 and is located in the picturesque village of Mendon, Michigan. Thank you to all our patrons who are braving the construction to visit us! We appreciate you! Summer Reading Club starts July 8th! "Every Hero Has A Story" is the theme of this year's program! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
What's Happening at the Mendon Township Library:
- SUMMER READING CLUB starts July 8th at 10:00 am in our lowel level. Click the link and/or see the calendar for weekly events!
- QUILTING/SEWING CLASS & KNITTING/CROCHETING will all be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Whether you are new to any of the above or an experienced hand, please come join us! Click on the above link for more information or call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME FOR PRESCHOOLERS & TODDLER'S with Ms. Jen is on summer break. We plan to resume Story Time again in the fall.
- Classes on ESSENTIAL OILS are underway. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
- Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore some of the many cultural attractions throughout the state of Michigan. New locations were added for 2015 - check it out!
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere:
- Work and research from the office or from home, anytime
- Book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines