Mendon Township Library Welcomes You
What's Happening at the MTL:
Library HOP Coming in APRIL!
For the month of April, several libraries in our area have joined together to form a Library HOP and passport event. This event will take place at most of the local libraries.
Stop by the library for your passport. The passport has all the information about activities, dates, and times for each library. Some of the events/activities are one day, and others
are for the entire month. Once you receive your passport, you can begin your library adventure. You will get a stamp on your passport at each library you visit. The Mendon Library
will have a quilt display. These quilts are dated from the late 1800s to early 1900s. These quilts will be on display the entire month of April.
COMING SOON!March 29th at 6PM - SPRING CLEANING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS! Make and Take. Please sign up at the Library! Keeping your home clean doesn't mean you have to do so by using toxic chemicals! Come join us for a fun and educational evening learning how to rid your home of toxins by making all natural products.
We will be making the following products for $3.00 each:
-Tub & Shower Cleaner
-All Purpose Cleaner
Make one or make all six! Invite your friends!
Please RSVP to ensure that we have enough materials.
This class will be held in the lower level of the library; please use the entrance on the back side of the building.
Hope to see you there!
- YOGA! Mondays at 6 pm. Please join us then in the lower level!
- CRAFTING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Join us in the lower level of the library for conversation and knitting, crocheting, quilting, or your own crafting. Call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME. Children are invited to join Ms. Jen on Wednesdays at 11 AM in the lower level of the library for Storytime. Parents are encouraged to bring their little ones in to enjoy a craft, snack, fun, and awesome kids stories!
- As you look forward to spring, remember your library has plenty of books to help you plan your garden, create crafts for Valentine's Day and Easter, keep up with your resolutions, and try new recipes. Check out a book to help you celebrate something fun! Remember, if we don’t have a particular book here, we can order it in through the Michigan Electronic Library (MEL).
EVENTS IN MICHIGAN:
- Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2016-2017 - check it out!
- The Outdoor Adventure Center (Michigan Department of Natural Resources) to MAP!
- Also NEW For 2016-2017: Seven Michigan National Park Service Destinations Included! Happy 100th Birthday, NPS!
- Click on MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS above for more information.
The Girl Before by J P Delaney
Power Game by Christine Feehan
Death's Mistress by Terry Goodkind
Below the Belt by Stuart Woods
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Weapons of Math Destruction by Cathy O'Neil
Three Days in January by Bret Baier
The Undoing Project by Michael Lewis
Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
Banana Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke Kensington
Echoes in Death by J. D. Robb
Heartbreak Hotel by Jonathan Kellerman
The Whistler by John Grisham
Bone Box by Faye Kellerman
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
Never Never by James Patterson
The Girl Before by J. P. Delaney
Big Agenda by David Horowitz
Many more new DVD’s and CD’s are available as well. Come check out the selection. Visit your public library!
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: