Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
The Mendon Township Carnegie Library was built in 1905 and is located in the picturesque village of Mendon, Michigan.
What's Happening at the
Mendon Township Library:
- STORY TIME with Ms. Jen ~ Wednesdays at 11:15 am. We will have our last story time on May 29 and will resume again in the fall.
- YOGA CLASSES every Friday evening at 6:00 pm in the lower level of the Mendon Township Library. Stop by and check it out!
- MTL BOOK CLUB will be on hiatus until August. We will resume meeting the third Thursday of each month, beginning August 15 with featured author Truman Capote.
- FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY ANNUAL FLOWER SALE is underway. Spring is finally here! Stop by the library to purchase your certificates to use at Riverbend Gardens, east of Mendon on M-60.
- Come Read S'more Books, this year's SUMMER READING CLUB will be held on Wednesdays at 10:00 am and kicks off on July 10.
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
The Mendon Township Library is sponsoring a team for the Relay for Life event being held at Three Rivers High School on June 21-22. We would love to have you join our team! There are many ways to participate, including taking a turn walking or running on the track during the event, helping with fundraising, and/or collecting donations to the American Cancer Society. Most of us have in some way been affected by this disease--here's your chance to make a difference. Check out our site, stop by the library or give us a call for more information. Donations can be made at the library or online.
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere:
- Work and research from the office or from home, anytime
- Book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines