Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
What's Happening at the MTL:
- YOGA! Monday's, from 6-7. Join us in the lower level!
- CRAFTING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Join us in the lower level of the library for conversation and knitting, crocheting, quilting, or your own crafting. Call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME FOR PRESCHOOLERS & TODDLER'S with Ms. Jen on Wednesday's at 11:00 a.m. Come and see what fun Ms. Jen has planned for your tot!
Watch here for "Special Events"!
ON THE HORIZON:
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
- SPRING! or maybe Sprinter......
SPEAKING OF SPRING...
MENDON COMMUNITY GARDEN PROPOSED:
Do you want to grow some of your own food? Do you lack space for a garden? If so you may be interested in participating in a Community Garden being considered in Mendon. If you would like to be considered for a garden plot, or a leadership position organizing the garden, please contact the Mendon Township Library by calling: 269-496-4865. You can also visit the library in person and add your name and contact information to the list of interested persons.
EVENTS IN MICHIGAN:
- Would you like to visit: Kalamazoo Nature Center? Gilmore Car Museum? Michigan Historical Center? USS Silversides Museum (A submarine) FOR FREE?? Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2015 - check it out! These passes are available through May of 2016.
Cross Justice by James Patterson
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: