Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
What's Happening at the MTL:
If you are unsure if the library is open, before you make the drive, call us at: 269-496-4865
A book drop is located behind the library at the back entrance for your convenience.
- YOGA is back! Monday's, from 6-7. Join us in the lower level!
- CRAFTING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Join us in the lower level of the library for conversation and knitting, crocheting, quilting, or your own crafting. Call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME FOR PRESCHOOLERS & TODDLER'S with Ms. Jen on Wednesday's at 11:00 a.m. Come and see what fun Ms. Jen has planned for your tot!
- Our book club, "Plots and Pages" will be meeting next on February 10, 2016 at 6 pm. Visit the library to pick up the selection of the month.
ON THE HORIZON:
- Classes on ESSENTIAL OILS. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
EVENTS IN MICHIGAN:
- Would you like to visit: Kalamazoo Nature Center? Gilmore Car Museum? Michigan Historical Center? USS Silversides Museum (A submarine) FOR FREE?? Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2015 - check it out! These passes are available through May of 2016.
- AMIGO LIFELONG LEARNING has tprograms scheduled. Check them out at: all.amigocenter.org
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: