Mendon Township Library Welcomes You
What's Happening at the MTL:
HOLIDAY HOURS WINTER BREAK HOURS! Mendon Township Library will be closed on December 24, 25 and 26. The library will also be closed December 31, January 1 and 2. Please make your plans accordingly and remember, there is a drop box in the back of the library for book returns.
THERE WILL NOT BE A YOGA CLASS ON DECEMBER 26, 2016.
January 25th at 6PM - An Essential Oils class in the lower level of the library. Everyone is welcome to join this class and learn more about these oils.
- YOGA! Mondays at 6 pm. Please join us then in the lower level!
- CRAFTING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Join us in the lower level of the library for conversation and knitting, crocheting, quilting, or your own crafting. Call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- STORY TIME. The library will have story time on Wednesday mornings at 11:00. Bring your tots in for stories, crafts and snacks. Ms. Jen creates a fun-filled time for your children.
- QUILTING on Wednesdays at 6 PM, we meet in the lower level of the library. Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just wanting to learn to quilt, everyone is welcome. We even have a few extra sewing machines for you to use.
- As you prepare for all the upcoming holidays, remember your library has plenty of holiday specific books to help you costume, craft, gift and cook new recipes. Check out a book to help you celebrate something fun! Remember, if we don’t have a particular book here, we can order it in through the Michigan Electronic
Plots & Pages
January 18th at 6 pm. Lower Level - Cookies too!
The book to be discussed is The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. Stop by the library and get your copy today.
EVENTS IN MICHIGAN:
- Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2016-2017 - check it out!
- The Outdoor Adventure Center (Michigan Department of Natural Resources) to MAP!
- Also NEW For 2016-2017: Seven Michigan National Park Service Destinations Included! Happy 100th Birthday, NPS!
- Click on MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS above for more information.
The Whistler by John Grisham
Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
No Man's Land by David Baldacci
Night School by Lee Child
The Wrong Side of Goodbye by Michael Connelly
Odessa Sea by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler
Killing the Rising Son by Bill O'Reilly
The Magnolia Story by Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines
Shaken by Tim Tebow
Many more new DVD’s and CD’s are available as well. Come check out the selection. Visit your public library!
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: