Welcome to the Mendon Township Library
The Mendon Township Library was built in 1905 and is located in the picturesque village of Mendon, Michigan. Thank you to all our patrons who are braving the construction to visit us! We appreciate you! School is in session! Please be watchful out there. PARENTS: MTL has CLUE ME IN books ready and waiting for your 4th, 5th & 6th grader. Stop in and pick up one for your student!
What's Happening at the MTL:
- YOGA is back! Monday's, from 6-7. Join us in the lower level!
- ONE BOOK, ONE COUNTY check out our link for the book details. Countywide meet the author will take place on September 29th at the Riviera Theatre in Three Rivers.
- QUILTING/SEWING CLASS & KNITTING/CROCHETING continues be held on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Whether you are new to any of the above or an experienced hand, please come join us! Click on the above link for more information or call the Library at 269-496-4865 for more information.
- Would you like to visit: Kalamazoo Nature Center? Gilmore Car Museum? Michigan Historical Center? USS Silversides Museum (A submarine) FOR FREE?? Get a MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS and explore these and many other cultural attractions and state parks throughout Michigan. New locations were added for 2015 - check it out! These passes are available through May of 2016.
- AMIGO LIFELONG LEARNING has there September & October programs scheduled. Check out their flyer on the desk at MTL or go to: all.amigocenter.org
- CANVAS PAINTING CLASS. Sign-ups are happening now for the Canvas Painting Class. Click the link for more details.
ON THE HORIZON:
- STORY TIME FOR PRESCHOOLERS & TODDLER'S with Ms. Jen will return on October 14th at 11:00 a.m. Come and see what fun Ms. Jen has planned for your tot!
- INTERNATIONAL GAMES DAY @ your library. Coming in NOVEMBER. More details to follow. How does Euchre and board games sound? Please let Librarian Kim know!
- Classes on ESSENTIAL OILS. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
- WATCH THIS SPACE for additional activities to be announced soon!
Check out our News & Events page for more information!
We have over 40,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs and more in our collection. In addition, through the use of the Michigan Electronic Library MelCat system, we have access to millions of other titles. We have several public access computers and WiFi access to meet your electronic needs and offer photocopying and faxing services.
Please stop in and browse our collection or take a tour of a beautiful Carnegie Library, built in 1905 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
YOUR LIBRARY RESOURCES - AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: